We often deliver professional development in an online format that is inexpensive and easy to access. However, depending on the needs and resources of the customer, we may offer customized on-site training. Topics can be tailored to meet the needs of a specific group, age of children the training is requested for, particular location, or conference theme.
The mission of our company is to support early child professionals as they teach and care for children, and we believe assisting them with their ongoing education is important to the quality of care they provide. We also recognize that early childhood facilities have limited budgets. Some of this professional development is inexpensive for us to provide, and we can do it easily from our location.
There are a number of times throughout the year that we offer Implementation Training for curricula at no cost to our customers. Customers are notified via email and on our website. Training is offered online via “Go To Webinar”, which allows the presenter to interact with participants. Customers can log in from their home or work computers.
Minimal Cost – Custom Training, Online
If you have a particular date in mind and unique topic that you want offered, or want us to design training for your particular group, we will be happy to do that for you. We do need about a 4 week notice so that we can adequately prepare materials, and place it on our calendar. The following rates apply
- If you choose a topic from our prepared list - $74/hour presentation time
- If you would like us to build a program for you (on a topic we agree upon) - $200/hour of presentation. Please understand that for each hour of material we present, there is approximately 3-4 hours of prep and research required.
On-Site Professional Development
If a Center or group of teacher’s request on-site training of any type, there is a period of evaluation so that we can assess the needs and wishes of the group, as well as the existing level of experience/education among participants, and the ages of children they work with. A formal agreement and 50% down is required before travel reservations are made. Fees for this can be negotiated, but generally include:
- Travel to/from the location where training occurs (flights originating from Bismarck, ND plus economy rental car or public transportation)
- Lodging at a mutually agreeable location
- $500/half day workshop or $900/full day workshop
Arranging Your Training